Documents and checks
- A Completed Driving Instructor Authority application form and have the medical assessment completed by a medical practitioner
- evidence that you have completed the Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport - Car Driving Instruction) (TLI41218). It must be accompanied by a letter advising if training was completed in a manual or automatic vehicle
- Proof of identity (100 points of identity documents).
- Two recent passport-sized colour photographs (taken in the last 6 months).
- Current and valid Working with Children Check (employment purposes)
- As part of your application you will need to undergo a Police Check and Driver History check